Observations on the Art of Leading a Software Development Team
In May of 2017 I relocated to Cambridge, UK to take on a new role within Amazon’s Machine Learning group. I am building a new engineering team in Cambridge that will work with a group of Machine Learning scientists guided by Neil Lawrence. We have a number of exciting projects to pursue over the next few years. In addition, there is the living-in-England thing, which is its own kind of adventure.
- How do you organize your Scrum board?
- Using IAM Roles with EC2 in AWS Console
- Is Scala (or whatever else) the Right Choice For Your Team?
- Trying on a new language
- It’s been a long time…
- New Job and New Challenges
- Favorite Books of 2010
- 2010 Blog-Stats in review
- Slides from past presentations
- Creating Universal iOS Applications
- Sometimes it’s just about the fun
- Push versus Pull
- Putting Intrinsic Rewards to Work
- Type-I Personality